You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Basmati rice - 1 cup
• President Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
• Jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined - 500g
• Salt - 1 tsp
• Black pepper - 1 tsp
• Garlic cloves, minced - 2
• Onion, diced - 1
• Red bell pepper, diced - 1
• Fresh ginger, grated - 1 tbsp
• Curry paste - 2 tbsp
• President Cooking Cream - 2 cups
• Vegetable broth - 4 cups
• Lime, juiced - 1
• Parsley, finely chopped - 2 tbsp
• In a large saucepan, cook the rice according to pack instructions. Set aside.
• In a large pot, melt President Unsalted Butter over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
• Add garlic, onion and bell pepper. Cook until tender.
• Add ginger and stir until fragrant. Add the curry paste and mix well.
• Slowly whisk in the vegetable stock and President Cooking Cream.
• Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
• Add rice, shrimp, lime juice and parsley, and stir well.
• Turn off the heat and let rest for 2 minutes.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)