You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• President Cream Cheese - 180g
• Lasagna - 10-12 sheets
• Olive oil - 2 tbsps
• Finely chopped onion x 1
• Crushed garlic cloves x 2
• Spinach – 400g
• Ricotta cheese - 1 ½ cups
• Grated nutmeg - 1 tsp
• Salt - 1 tsp
• Black pepper – ½ tsp
• President butter - 50g
• Garlic powder – ¼ tsp
• Milk - 2 cups
• Parmesan cheese – ½ cup
1. Cook lasagna according to package instructions.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic. Mix well with the spinach and ricotta cheese. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to avoid lumps. Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
4. Assemble the lasagna layers: first cover the base of a baking dish with cream sauce, arrange the cooked lasagna sheets, cream sauce, and spinach mixture and parmesan cheese. Finish with a layer of lasagna topped with cream sauce and some parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes, or till golden.
• Tsp = Teaspoon
• Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)