You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Chicken breast, cut into cubes - 800g
• President Unsalted Butter - 3 tbsp
• Yogurt - 1 tbsp
• Small onion, finely chopped - 1
• Freshly grated ginger - 2 tsp
• Garlic cloves, minced - 5
• Large tomato, finely chopped - 1
• Green chilies, chopped - 3
• Chili powder - 2 tbsp
• Coriander powder - 3 tbsp
• Turmeric powder - 1½ tsp
• Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
• Curry leaves - 6
• President Cooking Cream – 200ml
• Chopped coriander, to garnish
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Rub the chicken cubes with turmeric powder, salt and pepper. Add the yogurt and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
• Melt the President Unsalted Butter in a skillet over medium heat.
• Fry the chopped onion, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and chilies until the tomatoes soften.
• Add the powdered ingredients and curry leaves. Cook the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
• Leave to cool at room temperature and then grind in a blender to get a coarse paste.
• Melt 2 tablespoons of President Unsalted Butter in a skillet.
• Fry the coarse paste for 2 minutes, and then add President Cooking Cream, marinated chicken and some salt. Mix well and bring to a simmer.
• Lower the heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes while stirring occasionally.
• Once the chicken is cooked, garnish with chopped coriander and serve with rice.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)