You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Large croissants, plain - 6
• Milk - 1½ cups
• President Whipping Cream - 1½ cups
• Sugar - ½ cup
• Almonds, grated - ½ cup
• Pistachios, grated - ½ cup
• Coconut, grated - ¼ cup
• Raisins, dried - ¼ cup
• Icing sugar - 1 tbsp
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• In a large pot, add milk and President Whipping Cream over medium heat.
• Add sugar and keep stirring until it dissolves. Bring to a boil.
• Shred the croissants and place them in a big bowl. Add almonds, pistachios, coconut, raisins and icing sugar, and mix them well.
• Fill small oven-proof cups with the croissant-nut mixture.
• Pour the cream in each cup until the croissant-nut mixture is completely covered.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)