You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Eggplant, sliced - 1
• Eggs - 4
• Onion, chopped - 1
• Tomatoes, chopped - 4
• Green bell peppers, chopped - 2
• Olive oil - 2 tbsp
• President Mozzarella and Kashkaval, shredded - 2 cups
• Salt and pepper
• Cook the eggplant on a grilling pan until charred and softened.
• Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Sauté the onion for two minutes or until soft.
• Add the pepper and tomato. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
• Cover the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes.
• Add the eggs and cook until the eggs are set.
• Top it with President Mozzarella and Kashkaval, and continue cooking until the cheese melts.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)