You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
For the dough:
• Flour - 3 cups
• Corn oil - ½ cup
• Instant yeast - ½ tsp
• Water - 1 cup
• Salt - ½ tsp
• Sugar - ½ tsp
For the filling:
• President Mozzarella and Kashkaval, shredded - 2 cups
• In a large bowl, mix yeast with water and let it stand for a few minutes.
• Whisk in the sugar, oil, and salt.
• Add the flour and mix until it turns into a sticky dough.
• Grease a large bowl with olive oil and place the dough in it. Brush the top with olive oil.
• Cover the bowl with nylon wrap and let it rest for 1 hour.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• Sprinkle the work surface with flour and knead the dough.
• Make small balls out of the dough, and slightly flatten each dough ball into a medium-sized circle.
• Over each dough circle, spread President Mozzarella and Kashkaval evenly, leaving out the edges.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)