You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Minced meat - 500g
• Onions, sliced - 2
• President Unsalted Butter - 200g
• Salt - 1 tsp
• Paprika - ½ tsp
• Cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
• Water - 2 cups
• Tomato paste - 2 tbsp
• Pomegranate molasses - 2 tbsp
• Flour - ½ cup
• Pine nuts - ¼ cup
• In a large bowl, add the meat and all the spices. Mix well.
• Divide the meat into small balls. Roll in the flour until covered from all sides.
• In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons of President Unsalted Butter and fry the onions until softened.
• Add the meatballs and pine nuts. Pour in the water.
• Add the tomato paste and pomegranate molasses.
• Mix well. Continue cooking on low heat for 15 minutes.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)