You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• President Unsalted Butter, melted - 225g
• All-purpose flour - 3 cups
• Baking powder - 2 tsp
• Salt - ½ tsp
• Sugar - 2 cups
• Cocoa powder - ½ cup
• Water - 6 tbsp
• Vanilla extract - 1½ tsp
• Large eggs - 5
• Milk - ½ cup
• President Custard (optional)
• Preheat the oven to 175°C.
• In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
• In a separate bowl, mix half the sugar with cocoa powder and water. Whisk until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
• Using a stand mixer, beat the other half of the sugar with melted President Unsalted Butter until well-blended. Add the vanilla extract and beat until well-mixed.
• Beat in the eggs one at a time until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
• Add the flour mixture in three batches, alternating with the milk. Keep stirring until well-mixed. Separate the batter in two different bowls.
• Add the cocoa mixture to one of the bowls and mix well.
• Grease a round fluted cake tin (Bundt Cake Pan) with President Unsalted Butter. Dust it with flour and remove any excess quantity.
• Using an ice cream scoop or a tablespoon, pour two scoops/spoons of the vanilla mixture into the pan, and then pour one scoop/spoon of the chocolate batter on top of it. Repeat the process until the pan is filled.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let it cool.
• If you wish to add a special twist, spread a layer of President Custard on top of the cake.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)