You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Lasagna pasta - 250g
• President Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
• Beef, minced - 200g
• Onion, diced - 1
• Green bell pepper, diced - 1
• Tomato sauce - 2 cups
• Dried basil - 1 tsp
• Dried oregano - 1 tsp
• President Cooking Cream - ½ cup
• President Mozzarella and Emmental Cheese, shredded - ½ cup
• Cook the lasagna pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
• Melt President Unsalted Butter in a pot over medium heat. Add the beef, onion and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes, and then add the tomato sauce. Season with salt, basil and oregano. Cook until the mixture comes to a boil, stirring continuously.
• Add President Cooking Cream and stir for a few minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• Grease a cupcake tin with President Unsalted Butter. Spread the lasagna pasta in each of the tin holes.
• Fill each lasagna sheet with two tablespoons of the meat mixture. Top with President Mozzarella and Emmental Cheese.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)