You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Dark chocolate - 250g
• President Unsalted Butter - 250g
• Sugar - 1 cup
• Eggs - 5
• Flour - 1 cup
• Baking powder - ½ tsp
• Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
• Cocoa powder - ¾ cup
• Dark chocolate, chopped - 50g
• Sweetened cocoa - ½ cup
• President Custard (optional)
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• In a large pan, melt the chocolate with President Unsalted Butter on a low heat.
• Add sugar to the melted chocolate mixture and keep stirring until you get a smooth consistency.
• Beat eggs into the chocolate mixture. Add vanilla essence, and mix well.
• In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa.
• Slowly add the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture, stirring continuously.
• Add the chopped dark chocolate, and mix well.
• Grease a 20-cm baking pan with President Unsalted Butter.
• Evenly pour the brownie mixture in the greased pan.
• Bake for 35 minutes. Let it cool.
• Cut off the hard edges of the cake. Scoop out a piece of the brownie using a spoon, roll it into a ball and coat with the sweetened cocoa.
• Repeat the process to get the desired number of brownie truffles.
• If you wish to add a special twist, spread a layer of President Custard on top of the brownie truffles.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)