You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• President butter - 5 tbsps
• President Cream Cheese - 180 g
• Garlic powder - ¼ tsp
• Milk - 2 cups
• Parmesan cheese - ½ cup
• Salt - 1 tsp
• Black pepper - ½ tsp
• Potato, sliced thin - 250 g
• Gruyere cheese - 1 cup
• Fresh thyme leaves - 1 tbsp
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add President Cream Cheese and garlic powder, stirring until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to avoid lumps. Stir in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
2. Rub a baking dish with 1 tbsp soft butter. Arrange the sliced potato in a layer inside the baking dish, pour the cream cheese mixture, some gruyere cheese and thyme.
3. Repeat a second layer finishing with a layer of Gruyere cheese.
4. Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
• Tsp = Teaspoon
• Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)