You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Tagliatelle pasta - 400g
• Beef meatballs - 1 kg
• President Unsalted Butter - 4 tbsp
• Onions, diced - 2
• Milk - 1 cup
• Ketchup - 1 tbsp
• Mustard - ½ tbsp
• Fresh mushrooms, sliced - 1 cup
• White pepper - 1 tsp
• President Cooking Cream - 1 cup
• Flour, for dusting - ¼ cup
• Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
• Season the meatballs with salt and pepper, and dust them lightly with some flour.
• Over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of President Unsalted Butter in a pot. Add the meatballs and fry until lightly brown on all sides.
• Remove the meat from the pot and set aside.
• Add the remaining President Unsalted Butter to the pot. Fry the onions and mushrooms until tender.
• Return the meatballs to the pan and add milk, ketchup and mustard. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
• Add President Cooking Cream. Simmer until all ingredients are well-combined and the sauce starts to thicken.
• Serve with the cooked pasta.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)