You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Kunafa dough - ½ kg
• President Butter, melted - 1 cup
• President Cream Cheese - 180 g
• Kashta cream - 1 can
• Pistachio nuts - ½ cup
For the sugar syrup:
• Sugar - 1 cup
• Water - ½ cup
• Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
• Orange blossom - 1 tbsp
• Preheat oven to 180°c.
• Cut the kunafa dough into pieces and rub with the melted butter.
• Mix the president cheese with the cream in a small bowl.
• Spread half of the kunafa dough in a baking dish.
• Add the cheese mixture and top with the other half of the kunafa dough.
• Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes.
• Melt the sugar with water in a pan over medium heat, stirring continuously until boiling.
• Add lemon juice and orange blossom, mix well.
• Leave to cool and spread over the kunafa.
• Garnish with pistachio.
• Tsp = Teaspoon
• Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)