You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Medium shrimp - 500g
• Lumaconi pasta (or any shell-shaped pasta) - 400g
• President Unsalted Butter - 5 tbsp
• Tomatoes, diced - 5
• Onion, finely chopped - 1
• Garlic clove, minced - 1
• Chili flakes - ½ tsp
• Dried basil - ½ tsp
• Vinegar - 1 cup
• President Cooking Cream - ½ cup
• President Cheddar Cheese - 250g
• Salt and pepper
• Remove the shells of the shrimps and boil them for 5 minutes.
• Melt 2 tablespoons of President Unsalted Butter in a large pan and sauté the shrimps for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the shrimps from the pan and set aside.
• Melt the remaining President Unsalted Butter in the pan over medium heat.
• Add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, chili flakes, and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
• Add the vinegar and cook on medium heat until well-combined.
• Add the President Cooking Cream and shrimps. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously to mix well. Set aside.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
• Fill the pasta shells with the shrimp mixture.
• Arrange the stuffed pasta in an ovenproof pan.
• Sprinkle the shredded President Cheddar Cheese on top.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese melts.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)