You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
For the dough:
• Flour - 3 cups
• Instant yeast - 2 tsp
• Sugar - 1 tbsp
• Salt - 1½ tsp
• Cooking oil - ¼ cup
For the pizza sauce:
• President Unsalted Butter - 1 tbsp
• Garlic cloves, minced - 2
• Tomato puree - 250g
• Dried oregano - 1 tsp
• Dried basil - 1 tsp
• Salt - ¼ tsp
• Bell pepper slices (green, yellow and orange) - 1 cup
• President Shredded Mozzarella and Emmental Cheese - ½ cup
• Fresh basil leaves - ¼ cup
• Dissolve the yeast in one cup of warm water. Set aside.
• Mix the flour in a large bowl with salt and sugar.
• Add oil and yeast mixture. Mix well.
• Knead, adding water if needed, until you get a soft dough.
• Cover the bowl with a cloth and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 220°C.
• Melt the President Unsalted Butter in a pan over medium heat. Cook the garlic for 2 minutes or until soft.
• Stir in the tomato puree, oregano, basil, and salt. Mix well. Reduce the heat and cook for 3-4 minutes.
• Roll the dough on a floured surface and then spread it in a round tray.
• Spread the sauce all over the dough, excluding the edges.
• Top with bell pepper slices.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
• Top with President Shredded Mozzarella and Emmental Cheese. Reduce the heat to 180° and bake again until the cheese melts.
• Garnish with basil leaves. Cut in slices and serve.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)