You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Crushed graham crackers - 1 ½ cups
• President Butter, melted - ¼ cup
• Brown sugar - 1 ½ tbsps
• President Cream Cheese - 180 g
• Sweetened condensed milk - 1 can
• Lime juice - 3 tbsp
• Lime zest - 1 tbsp
• President Whipping cream - ½ cup
• Powdered sugar - ¼ cup
• Vanilla - 1 tsp
• President Whipping Cream - ¾ cup
• Powdered sugar - ½ cup
• Lime zest - 1 tsp
• Vanilla - ½ tsp
• Mix the crushed graham crackers in a bowl with melted butter and sugar.
• Spread the graham cracker mixture evenly in a baking dish.
• Whip the President Cream Cheese, add sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest.
• Whip the whipping cream with powdered sugar, lime zest and vanilla.
• Combine the whipped cream with the cheese mixture and mix well.
• Spread the mixture evenly on top of the graham crackers and refrigerate for 2 hours.
• To prepare the garnishing: whip the whipping cream with powdered sugar, lime zest and vanilla.
• Garnish the cheese cake with the whipped cream and add a slice of a lime.
• Tsp = Teaspoon
• Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)