You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Chicken breast - 600g
• Harees (can also be substituted with oatmeal) - 1 cup
• Chopped onion - 1 cup
• Milk - 2 cups
• President Whipping Cream - 1 cup
• Salt - 1 tsp
• Black pepper - 1 tsp
• Flour - 2 tbsp
• President Unsalted Butter - 3 tbsp
• Put the chicken in a pot and cover it with water. Boil over medium heat until well-done. Reserve the chicken broth.
• In another pot, fry the chopped onion with President Unsalted Butter until tender. Then add the flour and stir well.
• Gradually add the milk and keep stirring continuously until the mixture becomes smooth.
• Add harees to the chicken broth, and let the mixture simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
• Combine both these mixtures and stir well.
• Season the mixture with salt and spices. Add President Whipping Cream and mix well. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)