You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Sliced bread - 8-12 pieces
• President Cream Cheese - 180 g
• Powdered sugar - 3 tbsps
• President Unsalted Butter, melted - ½ cup
• Caster sugar - ½ cup
• Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cut the crusts off the bread, and flatten with a rolling pin.
3. Combine the President Cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
4. Spread each slice of bread thickly with the President Cream cheese mixture, roll up tightly and set aside.
5. Place the melted butter in one bowl and in another mix the sugar and cinnamon.
6. Dip the rolled bread first in the butter, then the sugar/ cinnamon mixture and arrange inside a baking dish.
7. Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
• Tsp = Teaspoon
• Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)