You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Green lentils - 1 cup
• Short-grain rice - ½ cup
• President Cooking Cream - 1 cup
• Parsley, finely chopped - 1 cup
• Onions, finely chopped - 2 cups
• Salt - 2 tsp
• Cumin powder - 2 tbsp
• Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
• President Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
• Put the lentils and rice in a pot and cover with water. Boil over medium heat until well-done.
• Mash the mixture using a hand blender.
• Fry the chopped onions with President Unsalted Butter until tender. Add them to the rice and lentil mixture.
• Season the mixture with salt and spices.
• Add the chopped parsley and President Cooking Cream. Mix well.
• Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)