You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
Arabic with a modern twist
• Chicken breasts, skinless and boneless - 2
• Flour - 2 tbsp
• President Mozzarella Cheese, shredded - ½ cup
• President Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
• Garlic cloves, minced - 3
• Chicken stock - 1 cup
• President Cooking Cream - ½ cup
• Capers - 2 tbsp
• Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
• Lemon slices - 3-4
• Fresh parsley - 2 tbsp
• Mix the flour in a bowl with two tablespoons of President Mozzarella Cheese. Set aside.
• Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Coat with the flour mixture and set aside.
• Melt the President Unsalted Butter in a large pan over medium-high heat.
• Fry the chicken breasts for 5 minutes or until golden on both sides. Remove from the pan and set aside.
• Add the garlic to the same pan and fry for 2 minutes.
• Add the chicken broth and President Cooking Cream. Reduce the heat and cook until the mixture comes to a boil.
• Add the rest of President Mozzarella Cheese, capers, and lemon juice. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
• Add the chicken back and simmer for two more minutes. Turn off the heat. Top with the lemon slices and parsley.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)