You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Lean ground beef - 500g
• Taco seasoning mix - 50g
• Lettuce, shredded - 1
• Red onion, sliced - 1
• Kidney beans, canned - 400g
• Tomatoes, chopped - 2
• Avocado, diced - 1
• President Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 250g
• Corn chips - 500g
For the dressing:
• Garlic clove - 1
• Canola oil - ½ cup
• Ketchup - ½ cup
• White vinegar - 2 tbsp
• Apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp
• Honey - 2 tbsp
• Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
• Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
• Mustard - 1 tsp
• Paprika - 1 tsp
• Garlic powder - ½ tsp
• Onion powder - ½ tsp
• Salt and pepper
• In a food processor, blend all the dressing ingredients until you get a thick, smooth sauce. Set aside.
• Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and cook the ground beef for 10 minutes or until brown. Remove the excess fat from the skillet.
• Reduce the heat, add ½ cup of water along with the taco seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes or until the beef absorbs all the moisture. Set aside.
• In a large bowl, mix the lettuce with onion, beans, tomatoes, and President Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Add the cooked beef and mix well.
• Add the corn chips and drizzle the dressing over the salad. Toss gently to coat.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)