You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• Cooked chickpeas, canned - 3 cups
• Bell peppers (red and yellow), diced - 2
• Tomatoes, diced - 2
• Cucumbers, diced - 2
• Green onions, sliced - 4
• Fresh mint leaves, chopped - ½ cup
• Fresh parsley, chopped - ½ cup
• President Mozzarella & Emmental Shredded Cheese - ½ cup
For the dressing:
• Olive oil - ½ cup
• Peel of 1 lemon
• Lemon juice - 3 tbsp
• Garlic clove, minced - 1
• Sumac powder - 1 tsp
• In a small bowl, whisk olive oil with lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, and sumac. Set aside.
• In a large bowl, mix chickpeas with bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, mint, parsley, and President Mozzarella & Emmental Shredded Cheese.
• Season with salt and black pepper. Pour the dressing over salad and toss to coat.
• Enjoy a delicious Iftar with your family!
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)