You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.
Some features on presidentarabia.com may not display properly. For the best experience, please update your browser to IE10 and up.
• President Cream Cheese - 180g
• Salmon fillets x 2
• Salt – ½ tsp
• Black pepper - ½ tsp
• Olive oil - 1 tbsp
• President Butter - 50g
• Garlic powder – ¼ tsp
• Milk - 1 ½ cups
• Parmesan cheese – ¼ cup
1. Arrange salmon fillets in a baking dish, skin side down.
2. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to avoid lumps. Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
4. Pour sauce over the salmon filet and grill in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
• Tsp = Teaspoon
• Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)